Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Photographs

We had some professional photographs taken this past Saturday. Most of them were of Sydney, of course.

There are 48 proofs on the web site to look at and choose from. We're not even sure where we're going to begin in choosing. We're not even sure which package of pictures we'll get to know how many poses to choose.

Anyway, take a look and enjoy the shots. Let us know wht your favorites are. Anne will be going back on Friday to pick and order. I'm not sure how long this web site will stay up to look at.

Enjoy Sydney's Professional Photographs from Big Picture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marguerite said...

Love the pictures! It was hard to see the detail in many of them because of the writing on them, but what I could see was fun. I really need some hugs and kisses! But pictures are the next best thing. Hope you're planning to liberally shower the grandparents with prints.

Can't believe how many times you got her to smile for the camera. Good job Mom and Dad!

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful baby! I can see my brother (The Baker I should say) a lot in her eyes and nose. I hope I can get a pic of the little beauty and a family pic would be great too. :)

Aunt Heather

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home