Friday, October 14, 2005

Pictures

For those who didn't check, the pictures did get posted the day after my last post. Picturetrail was only down temporarily and I got them up the next night when I got home from work.

Speaking of pictures...

Sydney at Six Months

That is Sydney last week on her six-month birthday. Next to Fievel as usual. And here's Sydney at five months for comparison:

Sydney at Five Months

And as I mentioned, Sydney seems fascinated every time I wear a baseball-style cap. And when I take off my Washington Redskins cap and put it on her she simply adorable. And here's photographic proof:

Sydney the Redskins Fan

For you keen observers I don't need to point out that her top tooth is showing in the picture. And speaking of showing teeth, her second top tooth (her right top one) is finally starting to grow out. It had broken through a few weeks ago but then seemed to recede. It finally decided it was ready to come out. Luckily she had already gone through the teething pain, so there isn't any fuss.

What? You want photographic proof of the fourth tooth? Well all right.

Sydney's Four Teeth

Sydney is also really starting to play with her feet. She is even starting to stick them in her mouth on occasion. (Only when they're bare. Mostly.)

Sydney plays With Her Feet

Drat! I was just a split second too late with that shot. I almost caught her with her foot in her mouth.

Solid food is progressing well with Sydney. She's still on rice cereal, but Anne wants to try her on some veggies this weekend. The doctor recommended vegetables before fruits. That way she won't be as likely to develop such a sweet tooth for fruits and shun the vegetables.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marguerite said...

Grandma B can hardly wait to see those cute little teeth in person - and I might even kiss those cute little cheeks while I'm at it.

1:43 PM  
Blogger marguerite louise said...

Great-Grandma Monette says Thanks for the darling pictures of the darlingest baby! Love to All.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home