Saturday, August 27, 2005

Have You Seen?

I'm wondering how many people check out my Picturetrail Photo Album even if they don't see an update on my blog. I wonder that because a couple days ago I posted a picture - with a cropped "close up" - of Sydney's teeth.

It was done before work right after I took the picture. Then I didn't get a chance to post about it until now. So how many people checked and saw the picture(s)?

Sydneys Teeth

As you can clearly see, the right front tooth is well in. (That's her right.) That was the first one. The left front tooth just came in the day I took this or sometime the night before. (It's to the right of the tooth you can plainly see.) The second tooth is still barely up, but it's definitely there.

Sydney didn't have much trouble with getting them. She had that one bad night I wrote about previously. Other than that she has had a sporadic bout with teething pain but little long-term anguish from what we could tell. She slept generally well, sucked on her fists, her toys, her teething rings and occasionally our fingers.

My buddy Neal arrives tonight. Just about two hours from right now, actually. I'm staying up late to go pick him up at the airport.

More pictures should be coming next week after his trip. If I get a really good one I'll post it sooner - though I won't necessarily make a blog post to announce it. (No promises either way, though.)

And, I'm sad to say, I neglected to get any pictures of Sydney with Grandma and Grandpa M while they were here. Anne got one with Sydney and Grandma M, which is in the photo album. One I took of the three of them was blurry and we never took another one. They left this morning and now I'm sad I didn't take more pictures. Sorry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marguerite said...

That is just too too cute for words. Thank you thank you thank you.

Sometimes I check your Picturetrail, but not every day.

Have you checked out the Picturetrail "Tell a Friend"? Or you could just create a distribution list of avid Syndey picture lookers in your email and send us a simple notification - "New pictures" in the subject and no body - we all know where to look.

Anyway, thanks again for my smile of the day. That may have to be my new desktop, although I'm still really enjoying my stroller smile desktop.

8:51 AM  
Blogger marguerite louise said...

Definitely the cutest baby picture I have ever seen! Thanks, John for the privilege of watching Sydney develop. Didn't check your picture trail - I don't have it in my Bookmark, but will get it there. Don't want to miss any of Sydney's cutenesses!!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home