Sunday, July 24, 2005

Not Sunday Brunch

Well, there wasn't Sunday Brunch last week. She promised there would be one this week.

There isn't.

Fortunately, though, I have other things to talk about.

I don't think there are any real development stories to tell about Sydney. But I do have this adorable new picture:

Sydney in Her Stroller

That's Sydney in her stroller. We had just gotten back from one of our almost-daily walks. For about a week now she's been putting her feet up on the tray at the front of the stroller. She leaves them up there for almost the entire time she's in the stroller. I don't know why, but I thought it was certainly picture worthy. And her big smile just helped prove that it was.

And for anyone that hasn't checked, there are a couple other new pictures posted in my Picturetrail photo album. (Link over on the right.)

In other news I've started golfing again. I golfed with my friend Mark and two other buddies on the Fourth of July. I had to work that evening so had to leave after fourteen holes. I was about as bad as I remember being before when I golfed. Before that I hadn't golfed in about ten years.

We golfed again today. I didn't work so I got to finish the round. I shot a 65 on the front nine and a 69 on the back nine holes. It's not good but I was happy with it. I had a good time.

On Saturday I finished reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Overall I enjoyed it. It wasn't my favorite, but I think it was in the top three. I've only read each of the books once, so it's been too long you tell you exactly how I would rank them.

I won't discuss the book here because I don't want to spoil it if anyone hasn't finished it yet. Suffice it to say that I liked much of it, didn't like minor parts, predicted some things would happen, was surprised by others, have my own theories about how things will wrap up in the last book and can hardly wait for it like every other fan out there.

That's all I have for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marguerite said...

Well that is just TOO cute!

Grandma B. loves that picture. My how Sydney has changed. I'm looking forward to see her in person in just a little over a week.

6:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look how beautiful my niece is. I so want to meet her.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home