Saturday, December 24, 2005

How To Destroy the Earth

Merry Christmas.

It's been a while since I've updated. That's partly because I've been busy at work, partly because I've been busy getting ready for the holidays, partly because I've been busy with family matters, and most of the rest because I've been busy with some online things with some friends. Nothing too exciting or anything that I will go into here because very few who read this would be interested, and those who would be interested probably already know what it is.

Anyway, because it's Christmas I figured I'd return to posting with something truly in the Christmas spirit. It's a nice little web site that tells you How To Destroy the Earth.

Someone on a message board I frequent (which has to do with the online stuff - but How To Destroy the Earth does not have anything to do with my online stuff) posted this link a month or so ago. I found it extremely clever, interesting and humorous. I hope you do, too.

You may have noticed the icon in the upper-right corner of my blog. It's a Current Earth Status indicator brought to us by the Earth Advisory Board. If you ever think that the Earth has been destroyed you can come to my blog and check that icon. It will be updated in the case of Earth Destruction. (You can also click on that link to learn more about the Earth Advisory Board. Though it's just a sub-page of How To Destroy the Earth.)

My apologies again for the delay in posting anything new. I also haven't taken any pictures of Sydney since my last post, which is another reason for not posting. We did get some Christmas Eve shots and I will be taking more on Christmas. I will post an update in the early part of the week letting everyone know about our Christmas and other little things that may come to mind that have happened since the last post.

Merry Christmas. And enjoy learning about How to Destroy the Earth.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Glorious - I totally forgot to link that up on mine, will do now.

Are you going to update on Murphyz or Blogger or both from now on?

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home