Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Happy Birthday

January 10 is my beautiful wife's birthday. We celebrated this past Saturday, but I wanted to take this time to put this birthday wish on my blog today.

Sydney and Mommy

We have been married almost seven years. The time we've been together has been the happiest I can ever remember having. It is even happier with the addition of Sydney to our family nine months ago.

Anne, thank you for all you do for me and all the love you give me. Thank you for my beautiful daughter. I love you more than I could ever hope to express. I hope your birthday was happy and I look forward to sharing many, many more with you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your words brought tears to my eyes. You are very special.

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, John you have amazing words for your amazing wife. I hope she too had a wonderful birthday and that you both share many wonderful years together with your daughter. You have an amazing friendship that in turn makes your marrage perfect. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNE.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home