Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tahville

Here's a short, silly update.

Please click here: Tahville

That is my new cyber-ville/town/city/whatever. Once per day when you click on it my population grows by one person. So visit it each day, please. Bookmark it if you want, or I've added a link over on the right there.

And click here, too, please: murphyzVille

That's my friend murphyz. I found out about MyMiniCity from him, so it only seems right that I link his city, too, right? I put a link to his over on there right, there, too. And a link to his blog.

And if anyone else would like me to link to their blog feel free to let me know. I'd be happy to add it onto the list. But I don't want to start linking people without their okay.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

Link bookmarked! I shall do my best to help populate your city, although it might go a bit easier if you get me drunk first ;-)

And you're more than welcome to link to my blog. I actually didn't link to ask anyone if I could link to theirs, I just linked away. Oops...

4:38 AM  
Blogger oppiejoe said...

I visited your city Tah...
Where's all teh redheads? *laughs*

6:40 AM  
Blogger oppiejoe said...

P.S. feel free to link to my blog if you want.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Mouse said...

Feel free to link to mine. :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger NEO said...

You're weird. :P
But OK you can I suppose.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home