Friday, June 26, 2009

Short Sydney Story

Monday morning I turned the TV on. I usually try to leave it on ESPN when I turn it off because I know that's an okay channel for Sydney to watch no matter what time of day it is. (And it's an okay channel for me to watch, too.)

This past Monday ESPN was televising the end of the U.S. Open Golf Tournament. Sydney is aware of most of the major sports from watching ESPN or sports on TV with me. She immediately knew golf was on and watched for a few minutes with me.

At one point they showed a golfer getting ready to make a shot and Sydney said, "Daddy, is that Tiger?"

"No, Sweetie, that's not Tiger," I answered. I was, of course, talking about Tiger Woods.

"Oh," she said, sounding a bit disappointed. "Is he Kipper?"

4 Comments:

Blogger Mouse said...

Sounds like a reasonable question to me!
:D

6:12 PM  
Blogger Acci said...

Or even more importantly, was he kippered?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Nettie said...

Awww, that's so sweet!

2:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hai.. beautiful daughter,,,

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home