Tuesday, May 17, 2005

A New Home

I've decided to open a blog on Blogger. I'm not sure why. I've still got my murphyz blog. I plan on updating both of them. (Though they'll be the same posts.) But my mother has a Blogger blog and my grandmother has a Blogger blog. So why not me, too?

I will be posting all my old murphyz posts into the archive here. I haven't tested it yet, but the time and date stamp at the bottom of the page seems to allow previous dates, so it shouldn't be too challenging. It will take some reformatting, though, to get them from the php code to HTML. So don't expect anything immediate in that regard.

In other news, I dont have much news to report. Some stuff is going on at work, but until that progresses further I don't want to comment. Baby Sydney is doing fine. It will be a few more weeks until our next appointment.

Anne's sisters are coming for a visit this weekend. They'll be here on Friday and leave Sunday.

And speaking of visits, my mom has her pictures from her trip here posted. Go check them out. There are a couple really great ones, though they are all good pictures. Sorry. I don't have any new, recent pictures to share.

I think that's all I have for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marguerite said...

Congratulations on your new blog. Have fun with it. Have fun with Helena and Marta. And what about some new pictures?

8:34 AM  
Blogger Marguerite said...

Baby Sydney is doing fine.

OK, but what is she doing? Is she sleeping any longer? Is she eating more? Has she turned over yet? (You wouldn't DARE forget to tell us about that, would you?)

No detail is too small for a grandmother, so spit it out!

And how is Anne doing? I feel really bad she isn't in any of the pictures. I never realized it until I got home and loaded them up.

4:10 PM  
Blogger marguerite louise said...

Welcome! Might as well make this a family affair. Three generations of bloggers? Must be some sort of record? Hope you can get to some of my posts. My general topic is The Arts and Sciences. My purpose is to show how they affect us without our realizing it, and how important they are in our lives. I've developed a concise format, and Marguerite is teaching me "the ropes". I've learned a little HTML, and have much more to learn.
My essays always end with questions;I call it The Socratic Method. I will look forward to reading responses from you.

Love the photos your Mom brought back.And love to you, Anne, and our darling baby Sydney.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home